Quote of the Day

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Thank Gawd... It's February!!

Thank you, Janet, for that reminder! I made it thru January...now to survive February...but hey, a few less days, right? I can do this!

Arctic COLD is headed or way this weekend... BRRRR! Sounds like perfect timing for curling up with a good book and some green tea... oh wait... that's right... this is birthday weekend and the in-laws are coming and the house needs to be cleaned. Sounds like I will be staying warm getting a workout of another kind... I wonder if Alden considers housecleaning a cardio activity? Might have to ask him someday...

1 comment:

Janet Webb said...

Yes, longer days, a gorgeous big moon to look at ... my oldest son is coming home to hang out with us this weekend ... and of course, Commercial Bowl!

But what makes me happier than anything is those little glimmers of extra light at the end of the day!