Quote of the Day

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Food/Mood Log - 14 FEB

Food:
Slimfast shake w/ skim
2 pieces whole wheat toast
1 pineapple spear
Turkey sanwhich on WW roll w/lettuce, tomtato, mayo
small cup of baked potato soup
Salad w/carrots, cheese, seed mix and sugar snap pea pods (spray on red wine dressing)
2 rice cakes
2 cupcakes
10 pieces of laffy taffy
6 pieces of Hershey's treasures
10 Water Crackers w/ asiago cheese spread

Venti Chai Latte w/skim

80 ounces of water

Exercise:
BR Essen
Legs (2 wts)
Arms (2wts)
Abs (2 wts)


Mood... For the most part it was a good day... only lows were during a GS meeting (that was after eating the sandwich and soup) where I suffered some frustration but 2 of my girls are really irritating... so was it the food or the girls??? Later lost it with J but that was more due to disappointment about something rather than food, although my response was a bit overly sensitive. Work was good tonight... I was "on" all night... laughing, joking around... but became extremely tired at 4:00 a.m. right after second break where I ate the crackers and cheese... not too mention the 2 cupcakes 3 hours earlier (and, ummmm, the hershey's candy)... so was it the food? or was it the fact that it was 4 a.m.??? With my crazy overnight work schedule and only part-time at that... it is hard to determine if my mood swings are food related or from lack of sleep or non-consistent sleep patterns... I will try to keep an eye on it. It would be interesting to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep or the lack of could have a lot to do with the mood. As you know the more tired you are the more you crave sugar etc.

I just finished reading an article that recommended increasing your protein amount as a "pick me up" instead.

Something to look into.. I have the article I think it's upstairs if you want to email me and I'll send it to you.

SINFUL said...

Explain to me again why this 'overnight' job is so ideal. I'd be insane.