Quote of the Day

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Food/Mood Log - 16 FEB --- a little late and incomplete...

Accccckkk! I started a draft from last Friday but never finished it... wasn't going to post it but decided to anyway...even though I don't have a complete food listing. Two reasons for posting... 1) the only reason all 4 routines were done is because Andrea from the BB did a shout-out challenging everyone to do either BootCamp (not ready for that yet!) or all 4 revolutions on BR Essentials. Thank you, ANDREA! and 2) this was the day of my Plasma donation and it went SUPER! I don't know if the weight loss figures into it but what I honestly believe is making it easier is my increased water intake. I need to do a separate post on this visit... it was awesome!

Food:
Bowl of cooked wheat cereal w/skim milk
4 itty bitty breadsticks*
2 pieces of cheddar cheese*
2 slim jims*
2 pink sugar wafer cookies*
2 Rice Cakes (white cheddar flavored)

The starred (*) snacks were what I consumed after donating plasma...

12 ounce can of Apple Juice*
80 ounces water

Exercise:
BR Essen dvd
Abs - 2 ts
Arms - 2 wts
Legs - 2wts
Cardio - 2wts

Mood...

1 comment:

Janet Webb said...

So glad you're back! Yes, that Andrea! I think there was a lot of proud limping and groaning thanks to her challenge :)

Off to BR myself! And the logs are in the mail ... really ... along with the cheque for a cool million!