Quote of the Day

Monday, February 12, 2007

Great Friends...

That is exactly what I have... GREAT FRIENDS! On a day when I needed it the most, their kindness and generosity came thru in emphatic style.... and they didn't even know that I needed it. In today's mail, I received two catalogs, two advertisements, NO BILLS (for a change) and count them, five, yes, that was 5... pieces of fun, fantastic mail from friends... okay, one was a thank you card from the daughter of a friend but it was still great mail. I received 1 box, 2 envelopes and 2 cards... the box was a wonderful assortment of valentine's goodies... the two envelopes contained a treasure trove of BOOKS (one came from England and arrived in less than a week!)... quite honestly that envelope was for K2 but it made my day too... the second envelope of books was from my very favorite Book Pimp (and honestly the only person I know that truly deserves that name!) who sent me 4 books (including the newest Nora Roberts series) and a special treat... the envelopes contained the aforementioned thank you card and a Valentine's card& cd of LURVE songs from Ranger. This is right on top of receiving another book from the Book Pimp on Saturday and a envelope of books a few days ago from Cin. To you all, you have no idea how wonderful it was to get this mail today. It really made me smile and reflect on what fabulous friends I have. Something truly to be thankful for... I love ya!

I am doing better but still need to deal with some issues around here... tomorrow is another day. Plus, I am working tonight which lately is not a happy place for me to be. I promise to come out of my hibernation soon. I am not in the best of spirits and seemed to have lost my sense of humor right now... I need to clear some things up here at home before I will feel up to playing again.

I just really need to let you all know how wonderful you all are... and how truly lucky I am.

No comments: