Quote of the Day

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Food/Mood Log - 08 FEB

Food Intake:

Turkey Sandwich on toasted whole wheat w/tsp mayo
Slice of Starbuck's Marble Loaf
2 - Steak Fajitas w/ cheese, tomatos, lettuce & sour cream on whole wheat tortillas
Slimfast Blueberry Muffin Bar

Starbucks Venti Chai Latte (w/skim)
Mug Green Tea
8 0z skim milk

Water - 80 ounces (slightly flavored w/lemon propel powder)

Exercise:
BodyRev Essentials DVD
Legs, Abs and Arms (2 wts on each)

1 HR walk

Not a bad day... however, the food intake is low because this was a work day...or should I say night... So I started counting my day from the point that I woke up which would've been noon (so technically turkey sandwich was my breakfast). Wait til you see my log for the days that I work...OUCH... somedays, like Sunday I am up 24 hours so the food intake on those days will be hefty!

As for my mood, it was a fairly good day. Had some feelings of guilt when I received the mail today... a donation that I was trying to contribute to was returned to me since it wasn't received in time for the big send-off. So I felt lousy that I didn't get to participate in that endeavor, however I am working something out to make up for it... that helps to get rid of the guilty issues.

Temper control issues were good today... lost it once mildly with K1, because he made a remark/noise implying that I didn't "understand"... helped to remind him that I was his MOTHER and did not deserve that kind of treatment (didn't threaten the "I brought you into this world and I can take you out" comment... it wasn't nearly that serious). But other than that didn't scream or yell... :) ... at the kids... plus, it was their early day home from school which meant that I had an hour more of their precious time... and all of this on only 4 hours of sleep.

Took some relaxation time today... got in some reading time and of course, a Starbucks visit. I know I should delete them or at least limit those trips but I love that place. Plus, today's trip was with K2 & K3. We went right after a library trip... it was COLD outside and we all had books... so we sat and enjoyed our "treats" and read for a bit. I love these times so nope, can't do it... not getting rid of them... but okay... maybe I can get rid of the Marble loaf. I will go to their website and see if they have nutrition info listed for their products. I probably don't want to see it but I really need to.

Now I am off to shower and read a bit before bed. Good day!

5 comments:

Janet Webb said...

You have to know that I'm stealing that line: I brought you into this world and I can take you out!!! LOL! Oh my, I just wrote down food and mood: today I'll add the other stuff. R&R gave me an amazing mix that makes the Rev'ing just fly by.

Very brave log ... if I were K1 I'd probably deep 6 the snip :)

Anonymous said...

I desperately need to get back into routine. That child needs to go back to school and the weather improve. If it even creeps over -10C today (14F) we're going outside.

I have been trying to walk since Sept. Btwn the rain, rain, rain... more rain and now the deep freeze... I'm not getting there.

It's windy at the moment and I haven't checked the windchill.... sigh... home for a week and the weather is too crappy to go toboganning in your own backyard.

Definately buying a portable dvd player. Atleast if they are watching TV I can run my dvd's in our bedroom.

S.

Anonymous said...

This is a test, this is only a test, if this were an actual comment you would be able to expect something pithy and clever.

R&R said...

I am woman, hear me guilt ; ) I've been told guilt is a useless emotion...haven't quite figured out what the heck that means I'm supposed to do about the tremedous amount of it I carry around daily! Don't sweat the small stuff, C...when our kids are grown, they'll be sure to tell us all the stuff we deserve to feel guility about, LOL...yep, it's the weekend and I'm ramblin' again! : )

Kudos to you on posting all your BR journey. Stay the course, you're doing awesome!!! Ummm...I ordered one *she said hesitantly* I can't wait for Alden to start hurting me too, lol.

Have a great weekend : )

Anonymous said...

I'm pulling the Scarlett O'Hara routine...I'll think about it tomorrow.