Quote of the Day

Monday, February 12, 2007

Food/Mood Log - 11 FEB

Food:
Vanilla Slimfast shake (w/skim)
1 fried egg
1 whole what toast
1 pineapple spear
10 crackers w/asiago cheese spread
1 slice pork roast
1 helping mashed red potatoes
peas
salad (w/carrots, 1 tsp cheese, sugar snap peas, seed mix)
1 pkg "100 Calorie fudge striped cookies)
tortilla chips w/chicken dip

skim milk - 8 ounces
Water - 80 ounces

Exercise:
BR Essen
Cardio (1 wt)
Abs (2 wts)


First, let me preface this by saying that yesterday was a full work day, so I was up 24 hours and the food intake reflects that. As for the mood part, awful, horrible day... bad mood... emotions up and down, mostly down... but I know it is not food related... it was (and is) purely situational.... won't write about it... but I am in hibernation mode right now (friends, just give me a day or so, please, to respond to emails)...let's just leave it at... I HATE winter and all the stuff necessary because of it.... apparently, 2 hours is not enough sleep... I am going back to bed...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sleeping too much or I'm still not sleeping enough. Seems to be a common problem. Cranky Otter has the same one.

Almost warm enough for shorts outside... OK, not quite :) but almost balmy after those very low temps.. cold actually feels warm.

It's 2pm and I have 90 kid free minutes left... I'm off for a walk.

Hope you feel better soon.

S.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh . . . Black Monday. Wish I could come fix your dinner, pour you a drink or two, rub your feet . . . jk about the feet.

Surface when you feel like it, hope thats soon.

Hugs!
Sin

Janet Webb said...

Oh dear -- I'm SO sorry! If I was there, since sin has the drink thing covered, I'd probably clean something up and read you a story: that would make a nice change for you, right? I'd read you Alexander and the No Good, Terrible, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst. The last line of the book is "Some days are like that!"

Hope everything gets better super fast!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Alexander-Terrible-Horrible-Good-Very/dp/0689711735/sr=1-7/qid=1171312599/ref=sr_1_7/104-8598326-1438362?ie=UTF8&s=books

R&R said...

*whispering so as not to wake DTF*

Hope things look up after you've had some rest. That's a brutal schedule under the best of circumstance, let alone mid-February. Hang in there, kiddo! See ya when you're ready. : )