Quote of the Day

Monday, April 30, 2007

Why am I such an Ostrich?

Don't know why I do this to myself... I tend to pull an "ostrich" and then the sand still ends up flying... You'd think I'd learn by now but no... guess I am just a slow learner. Well, one thing is for sure, I will be seeing fireworks and it isn't even the 4th of July.

And it couldn't be happening at a better time... tomorrow is double job duty but at least it will give me something else to think about. The only bad thing is that I wasn't able to sleep well today and with shortened sleep tomorrow... I may not be exactly impressive at the new place. But I am determined to fake it with the best of them and pull it off.

I really need to get out and exercise... at least I haven't turned to food with all this going on but the exercise has slacked off. Now when I really need it the most... I will have to make sure that I get in some time tomorrow.

Off to work one job now... on a more positive note... only 5 more nights left there.

No comments: