Quote of the Day

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Introducing.... Mr. Jack O'Bunny!!!

I put off finding the baskets... yes, you heard me correctly... FINDING.... until last night. They never got put away properly after last year. I wasn't too worried because I thought they were "buried" in the corner of my room that used to be my sewing corner. Well, I found K1's and K3's easily enough but couldn't find K2's. The baskets for K1 and K2 are identical except in color...blue and yellow. They are actually baskets that my dad macramed for my little brother, Jim, and I back when we were kids. The yellow one was no where to be found... well, not easily anyway and it was 9:00p.m. and we still had eggs to color. So I jokingly asked K2, "Here do you want to use your Halloween pumpkin?" I was joking but despite saying no at first, she then grabbed it from my hands and told K3 and I to stay out of her room for a few minutes. She then bounded into my room and announced... "Introducing... MR. JACK O'BUNNY!!!" He got a pretty huge laugh from me and her dad, whom she then went to show that it was decided that she now had her Easter Basket.

Whew! Thank gawd for that... I still don't know where that other Easter basket is... but I know it will show up sooner or later... Probably right around the time we are looking for her Halloween pumpkin for trick 'n treating. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K2 will go far in this world - creative problem solving skills and a sense of humor! The combination can't be beat.

Still laughing at Jack O'Bunny!

Chryssa