Quote of the Day

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Fitness & Food Log 4/6

Yesterday wasn't a great day... the only thing that saved me since I ate a LOT of crap is that I seemed to have no appetite. Even in the morning when I made my Slimfast shake (which I actually love) I could only get half of it down. I ate no lunch because the kids and I went to the movies so while I put popcorn and soda (yes, I had soda) down for a snack it really was my lunch. For dinner we went for a fish fry but again I wasn't that hungry and only ate 1 piece and took most of the batter off because it was so greasy.

My intention was to get at least 15 minutes of BR in when we got home but J ate so much he wanted to walk it off so we went to Kohl's and Walmart and walked around. I really can't include that for exercise since it was more of a ramble thru the stores.

My water intake was also down yesterday. I think I only got about 40 oz in... with being sick lately, that should've been higher.

Today's another day and will try to do better... Here's the food log for yesterday...



No comments: