Quote of the Day

Friday, January 12, 2007

What have I done??

My other blog is on my Yahoo 360 page... that one was fairly easy to set up. This one I fear is going to take a bit more time. I've tried reading thru the set-up options but it all looks like Greek to me. Not sure if it is the fact that it is after midnight or the fact that I am not exactly techno savvy as I'd like. Right now it looks so plain and if I am going to have one, I would really like it to at least look half-way decent. I may have to go to the Brigade's resident blogger expert for assistance.

Then there is also the privacy issue. My Yahoo 360 blog is viewable by invitation only. There I have pictures of friends and family, talk about everyday family life and because I can control who views it I don't worry too much about posting names of my family and friends. With this blog, I would like to keep it for public display but then I have to be careful and put a tighter reign on the info I provide. Well, since so much life involves my kids it is inevitable that I will be talking about them here. However, I really don't wish to post their names here. So how to do it? One friend, Lemon Stand, refers to her daughters as DD#1, DD#2, etc... Another friend, Ranger, gave all those involved stage names...yet another alternative. But seeing as I am not that creative, I will probably go with the more straightforward of the two... unless I should get struck by a bolt of creative lightning. However, it is the middle of winter and no lightning storm in sight.

4 comments:

The Brigade said...

K1, K2, K3 and if you ever get a dog . . . K9!

R&R said...

Just popped over to say hi! Looks good...LOVE the duct tape philosophy!! Iffin' ya have any Qs, ask away and I'll do my best to help. psstt...have ya stopped grumbling at me yet? teehee

Anonymous said...

I do eldest/youngest, #1 or #2.

Works.

S.

DTF said...

Thanks, Brigade, and Farmwife... I may go with the K1, K2, K3 but there will never be a K9... told the kiddies that it was either a dog or their dad... they're still thinking it over... ;)

And R&R... I am not grumbling at you... about you maybe...;) I have to be nice.. who else will help me?