Quote of the Day

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Boredom...

I have been wanting to post but haven't had the energy... nor creativity to do so lately. Old Man Winter has arrived and it is COLD! Windchills were below zero this morning. All I want to do is crawl back into bed and I will as soon as K3 leaves but that is still over an hour away. And nothing but a short nap for me today. I need to put in our GS cookie order via computer this afternoon and since I missed the "training", this means I need to spend time on the phone getting verbal instructions first.

Then as has been normal of late, I need to get K2 from school today. This time it is forensics practice that is keeping her late. Her first meet is this Friday and she has been working hard to fine tune her demo. She missed qualifying for poetry reading last week and then had to switch to Demo. So she has had less than two weeks to prepare for Friday but I know she will be fine... hell, better than I would do. I hated public speaking (still do in fact) and did everything to avoid it. Forensics was never even something that I considered in school.

I haven't been doing much of anything lately. Working... reading... revving (finally!)... being a mom... I really feel the need to do something for myself and can't find the time. J's birthday is Sunday and his mom suggested coming down and going out to dinner with us. Don't get me wrong... I love having them come down but the house has just never been put back together since Christmas and that is a huge project I have ahead of me. But this is good... it definitely needs a good thorough cleaning and with them coming, that will kick my butt into gear to actually do it!

So I apologize that there has been nothing to read lately... hopefully soon. Maybe I will pull an older post from my Yahoo 360 page to share here. We'll see...

No comments: