Quote of the Day

Monday, September 3, 2007

Summer Comes to an End...

Labor Day... even though fall isn't here for another 16 days or so... this day usually signifies the end of summer. Definitely for us anyway... as tomorrow is the first day of school. YEAH! (Shhh... don't tell my kids I said that!).

This summer went so fast! We had a big vacation, and little side trips. We had scout camps and scout weekend trips. We suffered thru summer school and softball... And doctor visits... mainly K1 and I (multiple trips each!). I don't know how but it went FAST!

I think that this being my first summer working days had a huge impact on that! It just seemed like there was never enough time this summer. I am hoping to get some of that time back now that the kids are in school. I will be getting up 2.5 hours earlier than I did all summer (5:00 a.m.) so hopefully I can get my fitness program back on track! And now that the kids will have homework, maybe I won't have to fight them so hard for computer time (yeah, right... now they will use homework as an excuse for being on it.)

We will see how it goes but I am thinking positive thoughts for Fall!

No comments: