Quote of the Day

Friday, March 16, 2007

A Little Bit of Me Time...

Finally! It is here... my weekend in the Northwoods! Temps in the 30's... flurries of snow in the forecast... and you are probably wondering, "Huh? She is looking forward to this?" Well, yeah! Every year a group of ladies (all known to a college friend of mine) get together to craft. Most of us scrap but some are sewing and knitting. It doesn't matter what we do... it is just a weekend to run away from home.

I am so completely unprepared for this weekend. Normally, I have page kits all set to go so I just grab a Ziploc and start scrappin'. Not so this year. But I have decided it doesn't matter... even if I don't get a single page done, I need to time, the peace and quiet and the SLEEP!

So off to finish packing and then I am hitting the road!

1 comment:

Lemon Stand said...

It's snowing here too but my husband is going to a boat show with his brother up in Maine this weekend and I am at home with the kids. What's wrong with this picture?

Hope you have a great time and then come back and write about it so that I can live vicariously!