Quote of the Day

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Where Does the Time Go???

So here it is a week later and not only have I not posted in that time... I haven't even visited my own blog... nor the BB... and am way behind on my emails. Right now there are well over 100 sitting in my Inbox from Brigade members alone. And my husband says I spend too much time on the computer!

The kids are now done with school -- Thank God!!! This will be interesting though since I have never worked during the day with them home. First day (today) went well... however only 2 were home... K2 was at a water park for the day. We will see how long it takes before the fighting starts.

Work is going well.

Exercising... still at it. Not as great so far this week but still something everyday... just trying to keep at it.

On Sunday, after attending our newest nephew's baptism, we went to see The Lion King. I found the story lacking but I think it is because we had seen the Disney movie so many times that there was no surprise to it. So Wicked is a far better story. HOWEVER, it was worth seeing this play for the costumes alone. They were so freakin' magnificent. Loved them... absolutely loved them!

Not much going on right now... trying to figure out my travel plans for the Bad Frogs trip. I am definitely driving... spending $300+ on a plane ticket for 2 days seemed a bit ridiculous. However, I figured I wouldn't arrive til midnight... HA! I forgot about switching time zones... it will now be later. I will still leave on Thursday but may need to hole up somewhere for the night so as to not disturb the sleeping.

Hope all is well with everyone. More later!

1 comment:

SINFUL said...

Sleeping? We don't need no freaking sleeping . . .

Only stop if it's for your own safety . . . only your absense will disturb us!!!!