Quote of the Day

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Back to Revvvin' ...

Finally, I have found my BodyRev again! For the last two weeks, I have been using it regularly. Not quite as much as during the winter but I have more to supplement it with now that it is warmer. Last week on the Revving group I started on SP, I set a goal of 5 abs, 2 arms, 2 legs and 1 cardio. I didn't quite make it. I decided to keep the same goal for this week... AND almost made it. I did everything but the cardio (don't know what my problem is with that one... it's harder to work up the energy to do it.) But I feel great anyway! I got my 5 abs in along with the legs and arms.

I have this great, easy to use piece of equipment, why wasn't I taking advantage of it? It feels so good to be revvin' again. I love... absolutely LOVE... the abs workout. It is my complete relaxer. You don't burn a lot of calories during it (but hey! I will still count those 40 or so anyway) but it just settles me... calms me... centers me. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow... I just have to make sure that I do one other one with the abs too... maybe it will be cardio...

3 comments:

Janet Webb said...

I'm getting deeper and deeper into the world of SparkPeople and you're not just whistling Dixie: they have tools, charts, icons, info up the wazoo! Today I figured out how to graphically chart my weight progress ... I felt verra proud of myself Oh Fearless Leader :)

Anonymous said...

HOOYAH Carrie!

Now that's the Spirit - keep that REVving FIRED UP!!!

So good to see that you're re-energized - sometimes the best thing to do is take a little time in "drydock" to resupply before embarking on the next adventure...and now that you've done just that - MAINTAIN COURSE AND SPEED!

CHARLIE MIKE - ALDEN

DTF said...

I am fired up... I did CARDIO tonight!!!! I knew I had to get it out of the way and just DO IT! I have a feeling that I am gonna make my goals this week!

THanks for stopping by!

And Janet... I told you SP was great! It seems like I am always discovering someting new!