Quote of the Day

Sunday, November 4, 2007

It Would Appear That I am Behind in Posting...

So lately it seems like all I have been doing is making excuses for why I haven't done this or that... execise, blogging, etc. It's time to take control again... again... again.

I did start exercising again last two weeks. I started up riding the stationary bike at work. I have managed 15 miles each week, not bad but I can do better if I just add one more day to the mix. Also, I started in on step aerobics again. Just me, the basement stairs and my mp3 player. I did great at the start of the week and slacked off towards the end. I just really need to push myself... something that I haven't been very good about doing. Back at it...

As for blogging, I have so much to catch up on. I was having trouble with my Kodak software for uploading pics from camera to computer. Tonight I finally sat down and found new software on-line and have been able to correct that problem. So while I am in the process of uploading pics to my on-line account, I am going to try to get caught up on updating my blog.

No comments: